28.11.2012

Cats On Red

Good evening ladies! :)
Today I want to show manicure that I've worn last week.
Over Avon Red Reveal I applied another nail water decals that I've got from  KKcenterHK.
I've picked water decals with this design (N.NAIL-WDSY1175) because I knew I had a matching cup :).
Of course I applied a layer of top coat on top.
Unfortunately there were no sun when I was taken photos :(.




*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.

24 комментария:

  1. This manicure is so cute! And the matching cup too! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. absolutely cute post, love the manicure and that gorgeous mug :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I love those little kitty decals! These are so adorable!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...